Friday, July 11, 2008

Models Design Sneakers, Too

Marisa Miller -- the blonde, busty model who's been a Victoria's Secret Angel for forever and a day -- just finished collaborating with Vans on sneakers, slip-ons and sandals.

The high-top sneaks Miller designed are girly cute, though personally I'm way more stoked on the new Puma Rudolf Dassler Hesselberg Army shoes I saw at Gravity Pope the other day.

Whoever said models can't design? Look at Milla Jovovich and Kate Moss, par example.

Anyway, Urban Outfitters and Vans stores will carry this new collection by August, and it's really not that pricey -- the line ranges from $30 - $65.

I suppose they'd be good for a kid sister, but not Dj A-Trak's Kid Sister.

PS. Happy Friday!!






I'm Lovin' it: Finding a new way to wear my Sass & Bide top: Tucked into my jeans shorts and pulled out a little baggy, though still tucked in indie-styles. And I've been wearing it tunic-like all this time!


I'm Over it: Why, why, why are there people wearing sporty and dress-up versions of these fugly sandals out today? They're everywhere! On guys and gals!! I once dated a firefighter who wore these, and guess what?? We're not going out anymore. Girls, please buy a pair of gladiators. Guys, please wear a pair of Havianas or something.







Photo of the Day: This non-eye contact shot of Hedi Slimae is rad. Plus, I really, really, really just want to know if the rumors that he's returning to Dior Homme are true.








* Photos property of fashionweekdaily.com, msn.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home