Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Freja Beha Bag

My little gold vintage clutch is my go-to bag for evenings out, namely because the color matches my usual jewelry choices and the space comfortably holds my aresenal for the night.

Although I'm in love with said clutch, being a Taurus means I can tend to get stuck in a rut every now and then.

That then is now, bag-wise.

As a big fan of edgy and forward things in life, the Freja slip through clutch from Chloe caught my wandering eye like that. The croc skin and haphazard shape are divinity! Also much appreciated are the three choices in which one can carry the Freja: holding it firmly on the bottom, on the top or through the middle.

I opt for the middle, only because it makes the clutch look like a giant bangle that way.

FYI, it's named after model Freja Beha, but you probably already knew that.









I'm Lovin' it: Finished an article today, yay! Just need a few pieces of confirmed info and it's ready for submission...and editorial remarks. Yikes.


I'm Over it: Couldn't get to sleep till 2:30 am last night. Yawn-skis. My eyes are a little bloodshot, too.


Music of the Day: My buddy Sochan informed me of a streaming house website that's really, really, ridiculously good listening: The Fresh Page. They've already played Sneaky Sound System. Opa!



* Photos property of bagsnob.com, askmen.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home