Wednesday, July 09, 2008

It's In The Jeans

Thank you, thank you, thank you to WWWD for sparking my memory with their coverage of uber-cool new denim brand Current/Elliot today.

One recent lazy Sunday, I paid a little visit to a magazine stand in my hood to flip through the new pages of Vogue and came across a short feature on the brand, which came with a picture of the most perfect, rolled-up boyfriend jeans I ever did see (they're pretty up there with the Lanvin/Acne ones I posted last week).

Current/Elliot -- founded by stylists Emily Current and Merrit Elliot -- has a steez all its own: all-American and worn-in, but much more forward than your average pair of Levi's. They also do cute denim vests, dresses and short shorts that are worthy of summertime strolls downtown or by the ocean.

Check out The Boyfriend below.

It'll be the one boyfriend I'd never tire of.







I'm Lovin' it: The sparkly ghetto blaster necklace I scored yesterday for $8. They'd go great with my Alife sneaks.


I'm Over it: My awkward twin (a term coined by Aims) that came out in a, well, awkward run-in with someone yesterday night that really shouldn't have been awkward at all. AT ALL.



* Photo property of currentelliot.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home