Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Craving Couture

So the couture shows went down in Paris last week and I didn't have time to post any of my favorites from the collections because of a last minute surf trip with ROXY to Tofino.

Without further adieu, here is a scroll-down of the Fall '08 Parisian couture I craved most, from Christian Dior to Christian Lacroix to Maison Martin Margiela.

You get one guess which outfit is from Margiela.

Getting it wrong is like not knowing Marc Jacobs designs for Louis Vuitton, so here's hoping you get it right the first time, you fashionista you.















I'm Lovin' it: OMG. Surfing is rad. I want to surf every single day for the rest of my life. Thanks to Seems, Shawna O. from ROXY, Christina Darling, Catherine Bruhwiler, Harbour Air and Barefoot Wine for the super gnarly (and utter spoil-fest) weekend in Tofino. And seriously, I couldn't have gone with a better set of gals, either. Long live The Gumboot Killer!


I'm Over it: A message from my BGF K-Dawg, telling me how solid my crew's trip in Turkey is right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm hap-happy for the crew but extremely bummed to be missing out on the beautiful beaches over there.

I'm Over it, Part II: What is up with this fake Coach bag machine in the Jersey Shore?? Ooooooh, Reed Krakoff is gonna be pissed...







Music of the Day: This wicked website called The Hood Internet, which basically does mash-ups between hip hop and indie tracks. Check out the Estelle "American Boy" and Ting Tings "Shut Up And Let Me Go" hybrid.








* Photos property of nymag.com, thehoodinternet.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home