Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Worth A Thousand Words

Even though this shot is posed, professionally-shot (Annie Leibovitz, y'all), airbrushed and not exactly caught candidly, it's still worth a thousand words.

Francis Ford Coppola and Marc Jacobs' BFF Sofia Coppola are the latest subjects in Louis Vuitton's Journeys ad campaign series. Dad is talking to daughter over a script, naturally.

I wasn't sure what my thoughts were on the Journeys series, but it has since grown on me. It's not every day you see Mikhail Gorbachev, Andre Agassi with Steffi Graff, Keith Richards and Catherine Deneuve hawking LVs, but I suppose that is the point -- and to point out the amazing lives of said people.

This picture makes me really miss my dad (and mom), that's all.

Sniffle.







* Photo property of Louis Vuitton and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home