Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's All Wood

As you can tell, I'm on a shoe rampage lately and today is no different.

Say cheerio to Nicholas Kirkwood from the UK, who honestly trumps Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Brian Atwood and Rickard Shah for me right now.

I'm not sure if there's more to say, other than look below.











I'm Lovin' it: So You Think You Can Dance? just got to the Vegas stage! Woot woot...


I'm Over it: Our Brita is so freakin' slow. I've been watching it for an hour and it's still not filled up. Unless I feel like being dehydrated for the rest of the night, I gots to take that thing back.


Track of the Day: The Conversation by The Lodger, off their Life Is Sweet album. This indie pop group from Leeds was founded by one Ben Siddall, who does the vocals and mostly everything else, too. Joe Margetts, Bruce Renshaw and Timothy Corbridge round out the percussion and second guitar set. "Nothing Left To Say" is another peppy track, in case you find yourself loving The Lodger, too.








* Photos property of nicholaskirkwood.com, indiependentmusic.blogspot.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home