Monday, May 05, 2008

I Knew It'd Be Good

The verdict is in, fashion-philes.

New York Daily News is saying it and so is Oprah -- the Sex and the City movie is a good one, y'all!

The ladies made an appearance with Oprah last Thursday, chit-chatting about the movie and life in general. O gave the film fantastical reviews, as have reviewers who have screened the flick.

SJP had a total of 81 outfit changes during the filming, and while the other three had about 200 between them. Yeow, that's a lot of Manolos and Loubs.

I already have a SATC movie day planned out with my gals, which includes eats, heels, Carrie hair and a cocktail or ten.

Am I excited for May 30th?

In the words of Big himself (earmuffs for those under 18): Absa-fucking-lutely.







I'm Lovin' it: I've been digging the color nude lately, after seeing a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs pumps in that shade at Gravity Pope a month ago. Sam Edelman has his fantastic Gilda gladiator sandals in the hue, as well as in a python print version of the same style, which I spotted while perusing one of my favorite Yaletown shops yesterday. It'll look great against tanned skin -- real or otherwise.








I'm Lovin' it, Part II: My dad, for his extremely generous gift for my birthday this year!! It was almost too much to handle, but thanks dad...


I'm Over it: My current pile of laundry. I never let it get this bad! Also, Hedi Slimane took some very gorgeous shots of Sasha Pivovarova, but I never really realized how thin Sasha is -- she has no chest whatsoever. Pivovarova is one of the best models out there, but honey, please eat a cupcake or something.







Art of the Day: My buddy J. Davis and I are checking out the Raif Adelberg art opening on Thursday. Adelberg is an artist, designer and mag publisher all in one, and this will be his first exhibition. It should be rather cool, I'd like to think. If you're in town, make sure to check it out, too.







* Photos property of SATC, Raif Adelberg, revolveclothing.com, hedislimane.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home