Monday, January 28, 2008

Thigh High

I love Vancouver, I really do.

But it's times like this when I wish upon a star that my fashion-obsessed self lived in a place that helped foster my overflowing sartorial obsessions.

Recently, I went on a massive hunt for thigh-highs -- yes, like Cher Horowitz from Clueless -- to rock with my shorts and heels. The only ones to be found were nylon knee-high ones from a local drug store, which I had to buy in the "oversized persons" (their words, not mine) version so they'd pull up over my knees, as well as double them up so they wouldn't be so sheer or fall down.

All I really wanted were thigh-highs like the girl pictured below in Paris.

Sigh.

Yes, and the rest of her outfit is fantastic, too.

Double sigh.






* Photo property of facehunter.blogspot.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger scrambledaggz said...

well my dear...keep in mind you have a good friend in berlin who can ship random fabulous items (such as the aforementioned thigh highs) directly to your doorstep. and yes (as i'm sure you know) the fashion here is wayyyyy ahead of dear old north america. berlin is a little funky (it's definitely not paris) but you can find everything here! so don't hesitate to ask dahhling.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home