Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Picture Perfect

I was checking out the site for L.A.-based label White Horse Couture and promptly fell in love with their whimsical, 70s hippie-chic pictures for the brand's Spring '08 lookbook.

White horses, long hair, beaded necklaces, peace signs, VW vans, headbands, daisy hair wreaths and this last picture, which doesn't really showcase the clothes but makes the heart melt instead.

Beautiful photography by Will Sterns!







I'm Lovin' it: Thanks Carolyn at BelleRinger PR for sending me all those yummy KLEAN Bath & Body products today!!


I'm Over it: Styling my hair in the mornings. Since it started snowing, I've been living in my Lifetime Collective grey and black striped toque and not having to do a thing with my mane, except take a blowdryer to it. Unfortunately, I think tomorrow that'll all have to change.


Track of the Day: Rocky Took A Lover by Bell X1. The band is comprised of Brian Crosby, Dave Geraghty, Paul Noonan and Dominic Phillips, all from Ireland. Pre-BellX1, the group was known as Juniper before lead vocalist Damien Rice left the band to go solo. More often than not, bands go kaput once the lead singer says adios, but these four boys have done a-okay.






* Photos property of White Horse Couture, Will Sterns, BellX1 and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home