Sunday, January 06, 2008

Julia Allison Rules

It was the snarky, but terribly amusing blog Gawker that introduced me to NYC-based journalist/blogger/television pundit Julia Allison.

After some research on exactly who she was -- since Gawker always seems to make fun of her -- I came across her new blog And Another Thing..., which has me completely hooked. Allison, another word scribe like myself, is about the same age, and therefore encounters the same sorts of trials, tribulations, moral dilemmas and romantic mishaps that I do.

That makes her my new online best friend. Or at least a one-sided online best friend.

Anyway, I think she's quite fantastically interesting.

Plus this picture she posted is priceless because of that most adorable baby in the background.

But don't go getting any ideas.

Just because I think a baby is cute does not mean my biological clock is ticking, oh no no no...







* Photo property of Julia Allison and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home