Friday, January 04, 2008

Snapshot at Chloe

I adore this picture taken at a Chloe runway presentation, just before the show started.

It's such an interesting lens perspective, with shadows of backs of heads in the foreground and legs of the lucky front row in the background.

Amazing what you can do with a camera.







I'm Lovin' it: Expanding the food palette. Me and the gang are going to some noshing joint tonight at Burrard and Broadway that supposedly has amazing bottomless Japanese hot pots for $14. Get in my belly!


I'm Over it: Having to step out into the rain in T-minus one minute to meet my girl Aims.


Music of the Day: Stereogum's MySplice 2.0 mash-up collection for 2007. You've got Bloc Party, Arcade Fire, M.I.A. and Grizzly Bear mixed in with Jay-Z, the Bee Gees, The Cure and -- gasp! -- Sean Kingston. Who knew??







* Images property of nytimes.com, stereogum.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home