Friday, October 26, 2007

Why Don't You...

Invest in a little Cynthia Rowley. She has the best sparkly tights I've seen this season. Thanks to Michelle at C.R. for sending me pics and info!






Buy a some art from super-tall Sol Sallee. He's got to be one of the best emerging artists from this city. And he also happens to be my buddy (who towers a good foot and half over me). The painting I wanted to buy was sold at his "Afterlife" exhibition last night, so think I'll have to go the commissioned piece route.






Check out music from Project. My buddy Justin Tisdall is MC Project and man, can he ever rock the house and lay down the lyrics. His show at The Media Club last night was off the hook.







Find this graff art posted on some wall in conjunction with the "bait car" program that's been going on for years to lock down on car thieves. Apparently it's up somewhere in the city!






Listen to The Food by Common, featuring Kanye West. You'll find the track on Common's "Be" album, which is at HMV for $9.99. It's a steal, y'all.






Have a happy, happy Friday!

xo
Haute Hippie



* Photos property of MC Project, Sol Sallee, Cynthia Rowley, lifesaver.net, woostercollective.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home