Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Girl Hollywood

Ch-ch-check out my contributions to Hollywood Life today! A little bit of LiLo, a little bit of Kate Bosworth and a little bit of Ellen.

Two months ago, I joined the Hollywood Life Magazine and VSI Media teams as their online Fashion & Beauty editor-slash-blogger. Uber-exciting stuff!

My page is currently being built out by our tech whiz Marvin T. and the rest of the IT team, so for now I'm posting my fashion and beauty bits in blog form -- kind of in that FWD "Chic Report" or Style.com "Style File" way. For the next month, I'm also blogging about Hollywood gossip, a now-admitted guilty pleasure of mine (and everyone else's).

Will keep you posted on my page's launch date!

xo
Haute Hippie



I'm Lovin' it: Love olive oil? How's this for an idea: For $130 a year, you can own your own olive tree in Italy through Nudo Italia. Pick the grove of your choice and in the spring, you get shipped just under two litres of olive oil from your own tree, as well as the produce it generates come fall. Hey, I heard it's good for the heart -- in small doses -- so better start signing up before the trees are all gone to foster parents around the world.







I'm Over it: What?! It's not the end of Thursday yet?? Dammit.


Track currently on HH Repeat: I've shouted out this track before, but a brunch session at Wazubee on Commercial with friends this weekend reminded me of it, since it played while we waited for our coffees. Even After All by Finley Quaye is so soothing and chill, it makes me wonder why people worry about the day to day crap that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It also makes me want to fall in love. And as my buddy Russe pointed out, if you like Michael Franti/Spearhead, then you'll dig Finley.






* Photos property of nudo-italia.com, rollingstone.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home