Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sneaky-Sneaky

Being in fashion means having fashion friends. They're usually super fun, super hilarious, super stylish and super generous.

Today, I got a text from my buddy Mr. Awesome (aka. Brian) saying, "I got shooz for yooz." This could only mean one thing: My Cr8tive Recreation DiCoco sneaks (in black, white, olive, pink and gold) had arrived!

Thanks to Christian L. over at LEF Industries -- the CAD distributor for the brand -- for bringing out my sneaker street style. Yeah, yeah. I know Nike running shoes don't count.

Goodness knows I've got way too many heels, flats and boots in my closet. Maybe it's time to give those bad boys a rest.

Peace and love to Cr8tive Rec.









I'm Lovin' it: My new Fairy Tales Are True flats in bright royal blue suede with gold chain-links. Bagged them for $19.99, regularly at $52. This may be the straw that broke the shoe camel's back -- my closet is currently bursting at the seams. Suppose that's not entirely a bad thing...






I'm Over it: Public urination or defecation on our city streets. Thank god the Vancouver City Council has done something about it by installing these crazy public toilets around town, automated ones made in France that clean, disinfect and dry themselves. There's one located a block away from my apartment -- I always try to muster up the courage to peek inside when making a grocery run to Choices Market, but have yet to step inside. Sort of afraid what I'll find in there. It's all too Jetsons for me still, but good on ya, City of Vancouver, for trying to keep the streets free of toilet matter.


Concert Announcement of the Day: M.I.A. is coming. November 14th, 2007. Commodore Ballroom. Ticketmaster, otherwise suss out Zulu or Scratch Records. I'm down, even if you're not. At least she'd appreciate my new kicks.








* Photos property of zappos.com, urbanoutfitters.com, egothemag.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home