Monday, September 17, 2007

Maid Marion Mille

What do you get when an ex-Vanessa Bruno designer goes out on her own?

A fantastic label called Marion Mille, that's what.

As the air gets chillier by the week and the sniffles begin to creep up on us all (I'm even sniffling, and I'm usually pretty good at fending off colds), it's going to be quite necessary to dig up or re-stock on warm, cozy accessories. Scarves, mitts, ear muffs, woolly hats...the works.

I'm devoting some of my spare time to seeking out where I can find these Marion Mille hood-scarves -- or at least something like it, since the brand is only carried overseas for now. Classy, functional and toasty -- like said label -- all sound pretty good when it comes to fall wardrobes.

Seek and ye shall find, no?









* Photos property of marionmille.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home