Thursday, December 07, 2006

Whatever Happens in Vegas...Part Deux

When I first moved to La-La Land, I ended up in Sin City eight or nine times in one year. Obsessed much, you say?

So I went into Sin City hiatus, going over seven months without venturing onto the 15 North toward the City That Never Sleeps.

Well, the spell's been broken and I have to go on hiatus again -- only it's a four-day hiatus from blogging. I'll be heading out to meet some hometown girlfriends for a weekend of fun, debauchery, dancing till I can't dance no more and just plain old good times. Oh, and for awesome new MySpace pictures.

On Sunday, I'll be saying: "Nothing happened in Vegas...I swear."

PS. Yes, I actually have a t-shirt that says that. No, I don't wear it out in public.






I'm Lovin' it: Sass & Bide. I've been a fan of this quirky, sexy label from Down Under (aka. Australia) since forever. As of today, I'm a proud owner of a S&B piece -- a black blouson top with an elasticized hem for full volume, fabric buttons, low neckline and funky criss cross straps. It's outfit number two for the weekend. All hail Sarah Jane Clarke and Heidi Middleton!






I'm Over it: The over-botoxication of rich women in L.A. -- I mean, can they even crack a proper smile!? Give me laugh lines any day...as long as they're very, very small.

Track of the Day: "Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday" by N*Sync. One of my BFFs "Sushi" and I have played this track every Christmas since second year university. I try to send her a link to the tune every year. Don't let the velveeta-cheesy music video fool you -- the song is rad for the holidays.

* Photo property of away.com, morgan-photo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home