Friday, December 01, 2006

"Earmuffs!" - Vince Vaughn (Old School)

I've become somewhat obsessed with protecting my outer extremeties from the bitter winter, Vancouver cold I'll likely experience on my upcoming vacation.

It's also an excuse for looking for fashionable winter accoutrements -- like earmuffs! Preferably in fox or rabbit fur.

PETA is really gonna hate me now.







I'm Lovin' it: Pre-holiday sales!!! This means 40% to 80% off. Hint to SoCal-ers: Get yourselfself to Iconology on La Brea, because they started their massive holiday sale as of yesterday. I have the inside. You also have to see the new "Winter Wonderland" window display, assembled by the lovely stylist Debrah. And if you buy either the Karl Lagerfeld asymmetrical tunic or Schumacher black and white striped silk top, I'll be extremely upset. I can forgive, but I can't promise I'll forget.

I'm Over it: Can certain Hollywood starlets puh-leeze start wearing underwear when they go out and get photographed by the paparazzi?! I don't enjoy going onto Perez Hilton and having to see their uncovered crotches. Lohan and Spears, ya hear?

Ok, maybe it's pretty funny.

ALSO...

A certain parental individual attempting to...well, er...you know what I'm talking about and you know who you are -- Dad!! And I know you're reading this, too...


Track of the Day: "Citizens of Tomorrow" by Tokyo Police Club. This quartet out of eastern Canada is catchy, indie pop fun. If you dig The Killers or Phoenix (as I do), guaranteed you will dig these fellas. On their MySpace profile, the band likens themselves to "... a swift kick in the pants followed be a raucous dance party". Not quite sure what that means exactly, but raucous dance parties are always fun.

www.myspace.com/tokyopoliceclub

* Photos property of saks.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home