Monday, June 07, 2010

Awesome Is As Awesome Does.

In the spirit of rad websites-turned-books (re: Stuff White People Like), here is one of my latest favorites:

1000 Awesome Things.

It made me think of things that have happened to me recently that were awesome, even in the littlest way, and this is what my memory came up with:

When you're cleaning out your iTunes library and discover a playlist you compiled for yourself (or for someone else) ages ago that is still just as super wicked as the day you made it.

AWESOME!






I'm Lovin' it: Sideways braids. I've been rocking one for the last two days, and it's been so liberating to put away my curling iron (well, temporarily). I like this "wash-dry-sea salt spray-braid-go on your merry way" routine that's happening!





I've Over it: The funky food smell in my apartment hallway. It's quite apparent someone on the third floor does A LOT of ethnic cooking. Don't get me wrong: I love ethnic food. But I do not like coming home to pungent smells that seep into hallway carpets, go stale and then linger for weeks.


Track of the Day: "The Opposite of Hallelujah" by Jens Lenkman. Happy happy!





* Photos property of Haute Hippie, askmissa.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home