Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday! OBEY Me.

My girl Nat is now the west coast PR manager for Lifetime Collective and bunch of other like brands, one being Shepard Fairey's OBEY.

She recently sent me a look book of the newest women's clothing and accessories collection from OBEY -- I was so pleasantly surprised to learn of this womenswear! And I couldn't believe just how much of it I wanted.

Even more than an original of Fairey's Hope poster of Obama (alright, maybe that's a lie).

The point is that this collection of OBEY clothes is affordable and would look good on any street, in much the same way an Andre the Giant poster looks good on any downtown derelict wall.

Happy Friday!

xo
Haute Hippie



















I'm Lovin' it: Meeting with Bob Rennie in an hour to pick his brain about arts and culture. Stoked!


I'm Over it: Can't get into a regular sleep schedule of late. Ack.


Track of the Day: "Arcade Precinct" by Nineteen Nineties. Catchy. It's got a bit of a G Love and Special Sauce sound to it, but more rock-like than funk-like.






* Photos property of OBEY and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home