Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Pants Party.

Generally, pants are not something I throw on the daily.

No, no. I don't mean "no pants" as in Lady Gaga-style, it's just jeans, leggings or dresses are the usual go-to pour moi.

Most pants I've come across in my sartorial lifetime are much too uptight for my liking, making me feel more Bartleby than Balenciaga.

French label The Kooples, however, have a stellar pair that are voluminous around the hips (in a well-tailored manner) and taper down to the ankle, where they end up in tiny cuffs.

The reason I adore these pants so much is because it allows you to show off the amazing heels and wedges that labels are turning out lately (anyone who knows where to score this set of Acne wedges in town, please let me know, because I'd like to stare at them up close and personal).

Down with No Pants Parties.






I'm Lovin' it: The aforementioned Acne wedges will set you back six bills. This pair did not in my case. Oh, check out my new suede babies! I'm debating wearing 'em laced up in haute Victorian-style or open in haute construction worker-style.





I'm Over it: Watched Blood: The Last Vampire with the fella last night, and his downloaded copy ended in the middle of the final, ultimate fight scene. ARRRRRRGH. Stunning cinematography shots in this film, though.




Track of the Day: "Again & Again" by Bird & Bee. Inara George and Greg Kurstin are behind this synth-pop duo from La-La-Land. A little jazz, a little pop, a lot catchy.




* Photos property of The Kooples, Haute Hippie, trendypencil.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home