Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Snapshots.

I'm feeling like sunshine and rainbows today -- who wouldn't be with the gorgeous weather on this November day?!

I also feel like sharing a few snapshots I've culled since my last post, things that have in some way inspired me (or made me smile).


Olivier Zahm of Purple magazine has the most adorable daughter ever, named Asia. She'll be a heartbreaker. And beyond fashionable, I'm sure. I mean, the little tot already has a picture with Auntie Daphne Guinness and wears sequined Converse sneaks. Enough said.






Check out this triad of '90s model supes. What's crazy is that -- right now -- these three don't look like they've aged a day since this was taken.




I'm complete enamored with the so-big-it's-criminal Nasir Mazhar "M" ring in this shot. And no, "M" is not for Haute Hippie, but for...well, that's one secret I won't be telling today.




These House of Harlow tribal heels are driving me insane with wanton accessory-ism (yeah, that last word is made up).




Holy Topshop Unique Shall Collar Check Coat.





I'm Lovin' it: After an early morning hike today, I passed by this. Hi, Mystery Machine! Where's Scoob?!




I'm Over it: The new Starbucks caramel brulee latte I'm currently drinking will be the sole reason I end up with an extra layer of insulation this winter.


Track of the Day: "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson, in preparation for seeing the MJ documentary This Is It tonight with the fella (finally!). It really is my all-time favorite MJ song.





* Photos property of Haute Hippie, FWD, House of Harlow, Nasir Mazhar, Olivier Zahm, WWWD and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home