Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ruffle My Feather

The other day I was at a store event with a colleague, who happened to be trying on a new pair of shoes near night's end.

I tried on two fantastic pairs myself (one from Calvin Klein, one from Donald J. Pliner) but stopped myself from bringing either to the register, lest I -- gasp! -- buy another pair to go with the 60 or so already living in my closet.

Remember that SATC episode where Carrie laments that she might literally end up the old woman who live in a shoe (well, her Manolo shoes anyway)?

Yeah. Well.

Then I came across these sexy little Topshop feathered numbers today and all of a sudden I thought, why not one more?







I'm Lovin' it: My new black, skinny, ankle-length jeans. I haven't rocked a pair of ebony denim since junior high. Things are different -- and so much better -- now that I'm pairing them with booties.


I'm Over it: Where did the day go? Whoops.


Track of the Day: "Erase/Rewind" by The Cardigans. Yep, straight from the folks who brought us "Lovefool". One ain't nothing like the other, though.





* Photo property of Topshop.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous YVR said...

mmm black, skinny, ankle-length jeans..: sounds exactly like what I've been looking for. May I ask where you found them? Got any pics? Tx!
ps: I enjoy your blog!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home