Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

The long weekend is here, and that means a few things to me.

Our buddy Oli is in town for Easter (so hang ten time with him), Kaskade is tonight for Dan-o's birthday, Junior Boys is tomorrow night, and Lazy Sunday hopefully consists of scouting out a bike cruiser for Summer '09 (reminds me of riding from Marina del Ray to Redondo Beach in South Bay with my momma every second Sunday or so when I was living in SoCal).

Right now, I'm trying to be good by getting in some work time before all long weekend hell breaks loose.

I'll leave you to your weekend shenanigans with a link to my friend Jeff Hamada's Booooooom.com, where he just posted some very amazing, slightly dark and macabre photographs by Tom Hines.

Happy Friday and, of course, Happy Happy Easter!!

xo
Haute Hippie






* Photo property of newstrend.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home