Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Um, Hi Shoe.

A little pit stop into Misch yesterday led me to discover these Loeffler Randall heels.

It's like an incredibly incredible Mary Jane, only with a thick, latticed basket band spanning the top of your foot instead of a simple skinny strap. Plus, they were ultra-comfortable. Pinkie swear, I could probably run a marathon in them.

Oh, and it has a zippered back.

No, Loeffler Randall isn't particularly recession-friendly, especially this number, which calculates somewhere in and around eight bills.

But the silver lining for those who are budget-conscious is that either Steve Madden, Forever 21, Nine West or Aldo will knock off a less luxe version within a couple of months.

I'm not condoning knock-offs, I'm really just calling it like it is.









I'm Lovin' it: I know this is a few-days-old news, but Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady got hitched. Can't wait to see the infant perfection that will be Baby Bundchen-Brady.





I'm Over it: I must have ADD or something. Went to put my laundry in the dryer, stopped after taking out only my wet denim and sat down to blog instead. Yeah, the rest of my soaking wares are still in the washer. Better finish the task I originally started.


Music of the Day: Atmosphere is rolling into town in May! And so is M83, again!! Only the latter will be at a better venue this time. Ticket lockdown is in progress. And anyway, who wouldn't love seeing Slug -- who called his last album When Life Hands You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold -- rhymesay with his Rhymesayers? I'll be enjoying your lyrics live real soon, Slug. (Note: the second YouTube video has explicit lyrics, so proceed with caution if you're at work)







* Photos property of Haute Hippie, thesunblog.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home