Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've Got A Crush On You

There's something kind of insouciant sexy about hip-slung bags.

I have an ivory leather fannypack-ish bag purchased a couple years back from One of a Few, but the snaps on it are silver -- and I'm a gold girl through and through.

Which is why I'm crushing extremely hard on this mini Rebecca Minkoff (which looks like a tiny saddlebag), aptly named, er, Crush, with its gold grommets, snaps and chains against black leather. Thank you to WWW for exposing this beauty!

You can sling it across your body or wear it around your waist or hips, depending on what boho style suits your fancy that day.

So is this something like puppy love?

Yeah, I think so.







I'm Lovin' it: Ran into my new pal Trini -- the marketing manager for Spy eyeware up here -- while killing time downtown (before a late afternoon appointment). He was also killing time (before a haircut), so we killed some time together (who knew he takes pictures of food he likes with his phone and archives it?!). Trini said a ton of people were headed to Whistler this weekend for ski and board action, which -- lo and behold! -- I'm doing, too, with my girl Adrienne, her hubby Jesse and Jesse's bro, Adam. The mountain and Village will be going off! Let it snow.






I'm Over it: I had my car in a parkade for a little four hours yesterday. It cost me 20 bones. On parking. Ugh.


Track of the Day: "Last of the Bullets" by Up The Empire. Their new EP Loose Ends is out now.






* Photos property of rebeccaminkoff.com, cougarlabel.com, bc-hotel-travel.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home