Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ring A Ding

I heart massive rings almost as much as I heart a night of Gossip Girl with a side of Dairy Queen blizzard (cookie dough and peanut butter cup, please).

Almost.

But then I came across these very large, very chunky, very angular-cut rings from Kara Ross while flipping through a Harper's Bazaar -- and decided it might be time to shut off the television and put down the ice cream.

The New York-based designer also does handbags and a boutique jewelry line, the much more affordable sister collection to her primary one.

Ring around this Ross-y!








I'm Lovin' it: I can't quite tell if this large, spaced-out gold chain is part of the deep green, sparkly dress or if it's a huge necklace. But whatever it is, bravo, Elise Overland for Fall '09.






I'm Over it: The other day, I saw an unkempt, rather rotund fellow rocking a dirty black tee, dirty black shorts and lime green Crocs. Nooooooo! Bad, bad, bad all around. The bright side is that Crocs apparently may be going out of business, so I might never have to see this atrocity again.


Track of the Day: "Raquel" by Neon Neon. Seriously, how can you resist a group that has band members with the names Gruff Rhys and Boom Bip?? Rhys is formerly of late '90s-early 2000s band, Super Furry Animals. I'm pretty sure they're still kicking around, come to think of it.







* Photos property of Kara Ross, papermag.com, cargo-london.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home