Monday, March 16, 2009

Buh-Bye, Paris!

Paris Fashion Week for Fall '09 is over. Tear.

So here's a little ode -- via Sofia Coppola -- to the City of Lights.

Coppola, whom I quite admire as a creative mind and muse, directed her first commercial recently -- and, of course, it had to be for Christian Dior's Miss Dior Cherie fragrance.

Watch Maryna Linchuk traipse through Paris with Brigitte Bardot warbling in the background.

J'adore Dior!







I'm Lovin' it: Wow, oh wow. The Twelves show last night was everything I hoped it would be. Which was basically hours of straight dancing for me (and Guy D). Such a good move wearing my comfy vintage boots!


I'm Over it: Think I overdid it this weekend. Now I'm fighting off a sore throat and sniffles that no amount of mental battle will stave off, I'm afraid.


Music of the Day: I can't get enough of The Lonely Island's Incredibad album. It cracks me up every time. If you haven't heard Natalie's Rap yet, please please have a listen. Natalie Portman going from Rodarte at the Oscars to hoodies and swearing? She's hilarious. Love it. By the way, don't watch this clip at work. Explicit lyrics, much?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home