Friday, March 27, 2009

Haute Hippie...Interviewed!!

Thank you thank you thank you to the adorably adorable Sunny Shum for interviewing me on PartlySunny!!!!

Click through to read the interview here!

Sorry for the lack of posting since Tuesday...hectic 'round these parts of late...

Lots of things going on this weekend that I'll be sure to report back on next week!

Happy Friday!!!

xo
Haute Hippie


I'm Lovin' it: I sent the link to my PartlySunny interview to my family -- who are all currently enjoying the warm SoCal sun, them being Angelenos and all -- and one of my uncles sent back the cutest reply: "That's so Cool and Happenin'! The little girl reading with the little booklight in the middle of the night refusing to go to sleep - has come a long long way. Keep it up hipster! (excuse my old school jargon - he he he)". AWWWWWWWW!


I'm Over it: Arrrrrgh! Had a writing idea earlier this morning and DIDN'T JOT IT DOWN. Curses. And now the idea is either gone into the nether regions of my mind or it's going to come to me at some really random time.


Track of the Day: Oh no, brain blip happening right now. Did I already shout out "1901" by Phoenix? Their It's Never Been Like That album is one of my all-time favorites.








* Photo property of volume.at and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home