Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last Night's Inspiration, Today's Outfit!

I promised I'd take a picture of the outfit that was dancing in my head last night.

Here are two shots!

Yeah, yeah. I know my mirror frame is broken. Ghetto!

The ensemble is a tribute to H&M, basically: H&M body-con dress in navy, H&M off-the-shoulder sweater in grey, H&M men's plaid scarf, black tights (two pairs doubled for warmth), Industry boots (damn scuff marks at the toes!), faux snakeskin bracelet made from me attaching two ankle straps from a pair of Old Navy flats (had a woman stop me to ask where I got my Tod's bracelet -- if only she knew!), Aldo ring from eons ago and no-name turquoise necklace from Tru Value Vintage.

Okay, enough now.

Work time!

xo
Haute Hippie

PS. Please forgive the amateur photography.










* Photo property of Haute Hippie and is used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the outfit sooo much =)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home