Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jumpin' Jack Flash

The tee market is getting mighty interesting these days, especially with the advent of companies and sites like Threadless and Design By Humans.

These sites allow readers-slash-artists to submit their own designs for selling, ranking and voting. Plus, the tees turn out to be great conversation pieces.

Another tee company on my radar is Public Domain, which isn't really designer-submitted stuff, but the tees still rate as great conversation pieces (and an awesome wardrobe addition for any boyfriend).

Admittedly, I'd rather throw on a slouchy Alex Wang top rather than a tee, but if this Flash! shirt landed in my mailbox, I'd most definitely rock it out. Especially with Polaroids becoming extinct, thanks to its discontinuation by Kodak.

You know who needs this tee??

Serial Polaroid photog Jeremy Kost!








I'm Lovin' it: This romantical black and white photo of designer Erin Fetherston and her homme, Hedi Ferjani, at a recent event in NYC.






I'm Over it: The person who brought their perpetually crying baby into my office away from my home office. That baby is blowing my eardrums out and making me lose my patience very, very quickly. It's the best contraception ever.


Track of the Day: My girl Ovitch and I were in blast-from-the-past mode yesterday, YouTube-ing and Imeem-ing every old school 90s hip hop and R&B song we loved. There was a little TQ, a lot of DJ Quik, some 112 and one or two Dream Warriors. But hands down, I was all over DJ Quik's "Pitch In On A Party". Fo' sho. Oh, and for sh*ts and giggles, I've also added TQ's "If The World Was Mine".











* Photos property of nationaleczema.org, publicdomainclothing.com, fashionweekdaily.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home