Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good Vibes?

Anything that Estee Lauder has to do with lashes is usually pretty fantastic. I, however, am not too sure what I think of their new concoction: TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara.

It's basically a vibrating mascara, as in auto-powered LashSonic brush, auto-pulse bristles and all.

Are people becoming so lazy they'd rather have vibrating mascara than carefully and diligently apply by handstroke themselves??

Oy.







* Photo property of Estee Lauder and is used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous.

Hey, I live in Vancouver and I was wondering if you know if you know of any yummy eateries
downtown for a dinner with frineds
somewhere not too fancy but fancy enough to put on dresses.(and no bars)

please email me at
beyondtrendy@hotmail.com

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home