Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Wow.

Can't believe I've been back in Vancity from L.A. for a year already. Whaaaaa?? Let me tell you, after your mid-twenties, the years fly by. Not that I'm old or anything, really I'm not...

Work is winding down, holiday cheer is on the rise and Christmas shopping panic is setting in, for me and a shizz-load of guys out there.

It's a quarter past four and I'm currently sitting having a Heineken in the office with Jenks and the 'Wich after a nearly four hour lunch-slash-liquid-lunch at Chill Winston. Nothing like a hard day's work on our last official day before the holidays.

Gotta love it.

Anyhoo, have a safe and merry holiday, y'all. Thanks for all your support this year, I appreciate it more than you know.

Oh, and happy Vodka Redbull Friday, y'all!! See you on the town tonight.


xo
Haute Hippie



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mayyyyy!!! it's rebecca tay-star :) merry kissmas! i'm gonna check out your UR appearance #2 onn youtube once seems posts it. and we have to have our coffee catch-up soon........!!!!! i get back into town on the 27th, k? maybe she'll have you modelling again for BT on the 28th!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home