Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Whew!

It's been a craaaaazy busy week.

Hollywood Life is set to launch its new site in two days, so I've been scrambling to help with pulling images and such. I'm pretty stoked to see what my Fashion & Beauty page looks like. Also, I officially began my duties at cut & SHOW this week, just to add to the madness. Plus The Style Spy and this blog. At least my mind's not going idle!

Sorry for the frequent blips in posts, I'll be back on track tomorrow morning. And then tomorrow night, I'm off to dance away to Miguel Migs at Caprice.

For now, I leave you this incredible Justin Timberlake-produced music video of Duran Duran's Falling Down. It's got rehab, models, fur, champers and great cinematography.

xo
Haute Hippie









* Photo property of Duran Duran and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home