Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In-Vested

I've been on the hunt for three items recently.

1. Another hat to go with the fall/winter season. I may have found the one at Mintage on Commercial Drive, but there's always the need to see what else is out there.

2. The perfect vintage sequined top. I saw a contender at Burcu's Angels on Main Street, but see my comment above.

3. A vest. I currently own a super-cropped navy blue one with brushed brass buttons, but that's been in my closet for a few years. It's in the "oldie but goodie" category and my closet needs another option. I'm quite enamored with this one below, from the Spring 2008 RTW collection by Roberto Rimondi and Tommaso Aquilano of 6267.






Aw, heck. Who am I kidding?? I don't want just that vest. Here's what else I want from 6267:














I'm Lovin' it: Getting things out in the open. And guys who wear shoes from Clae.







I'm Over it: Hungry tummy. No food in fridge.


Track of the Day: "Halycon" by Mono, an ambient electronica group from Japan. This song should be in the soundtrack to some indie Natalie Portman film. It would've fit well into "Garden State" or "Closer" for sure.








* Photos property of style.com, theaestheticpoetic.com, Mono and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home