Monday, November 05, 2007

Wasson Your Mind

Erin Wasson.

Always loved her as a model since she hit the fashion editorials and ad campaigns. And now Wasson's always an acclaimed stylist, fresh off having creatively piecing together outfits for the Jason Wu, a label favorite among models and the downtown set. So I was rather ecstatic to see her as a subject for today's helping of Who What Wear Daily.

I used to to pronounce Erin's last name like she was from Paris, but the girl's actually a down-home girl from the big state of Texas, so it's really said "Wah-son" instead of "Wuh-sohn". Oops, my bad.

Anyway, she's gorgeous -- and gives big names like Kate Moss, Natalia Vodianova and Jessica Stam a run for their money. I'd put her in the same category of cool as Lagerfeld favorite Irina Lazaraneau.

Minus the Pete Doherty shack-up, that is.








I'm Lovin' it: Butterflies -- literally and figuratively. And the good kind, that is.


I'm Over it: Lack of effin' parking spots around the new office I go into part-time for Cut & Show! The office is dope though and so are my colleagues, Jenks and Sandwich.



* Photos property of askmen.com, elle.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home