Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hurrah For The Candelabra

I have more necklaces than you can shake a stick at. This brings me to two points:

1. At a certain age -- let's say the mid-late twenties -- a girl just cannot be caught with a jewlery box on her dresser. We are no longer 6 years old and dreaming of becoming ballerinas. Well, most of us anyway.

2. A girl can never, ever have too many necklaces.

Moving into my new apartment at the beginning of this month meant having to buy items that walk the line between a decorative statement and a practical accessory. Since I walk the line between the mid-late 20s and thus have to forgo jewelry boxes, I decided to drape my necklaces from the notches of this goth-y, mod-ish black candelabra I found at Ikea.

My beside table looks like a cascading waterfall of chunky gold necklaces -- and it looks absolutely gorgeous!

Now to rephrase my first sentence: I have more necklaces than you can shake a candlestick at...







* Photo property of ikea.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home