Monday, June 25, 2007

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer

Or not.

Where has summer gone in Vancouver?? It's been raining, raining, raining and the tan I managed to procure when we had that hot spell a month ago is fading, fading, fading.

And I need that glowing, bronzed tan if I want my skin to look good against an outfit like this, a la Miz Lopez.

Although the hairdo could use some work, I must admit: J to the L-O looks mucho caliente!

Good call on the oodles of bangles, too.








I'm Lovin' it: The bacon cheeseburger, yam fries and chocolate shake that I devoured at White Spot yesterday during a catch-up session with Tom Tom. Feenie's, eat your heart out!

I'm Over it: Certain circumstances last night lent me only two hours of sleep, hence the veeeeeery short post today. Words are coming to me a lot slower today.

Track of the Day: Watched the Denzel Washington flick Deja Vu yesterday night, and The Beach Boys track Don't Worry Baby played a pretty significant role in the movie. It's also been playing over and over in my head, making me realize I didn't have to be born in the 50s to be a Beach Boys fan. But let's not spread the word about that too much now.








* Photos property of mollywood.com, Google Images and are used solely for commentary purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home