Thursday, June 28, 2007

Call In The F-Troupes

My ankle is getting better -- thanks for asking -- which is probably the reason I purchased three pairs of flats last Saturday on a shopping trip with my friend Phyll C.

I made myself a little pit stop at newly reno-ed Jonathan + Olivia -- the SoMa (South Main) store that we do PR for -- and couldn't stop picking up this adorably girly pair of ankle-tie (how appropriate!), black leather flats from F-Troupe.

Then I couldn't stop trying them on, bringing them to the cash register and paying for them.

Oh well, what can a girl do? That sure broke the ice for my other two shoe purchases in a major way.

Just ask my bank account.







I'm Lovin' it: VOGUE has declared 2007 "The Year of the Dress". Well, if that's the case, then in order for me to have a good year, I need to get myself this number I saw on Active Endeavors.

Like pronto.






I'm Over it: How could I possibly have eaten a chocolate cupcake AND a mint cupcake yesterday night at 10 pm?!?! Oh yeah, because I bought them at 9:30 pm.


Way Back Track of the Day: Hands To Heaven by Breathe. Not much to say, either than you'll probably recognize it -- and it's so classic 80s.



* Photo property of f-troupe.com, activeendeavors.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck ya (re:cupcakes). lets not even talk about what preceeded said items. lol

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home