Thursday, June 14, 2007

Art + Music

Fashion -- plus art and music -- make me smile each and every day.

I can't help it if I err on the side of the creative left brain.

Here's some urban art + music that's caught my eyes and ears today.






The one "ciggies" around a tree base was done by an artist in the UK, while the other was masterminded by an unknown artist here in our fair Vancity.

As for the tunage, I've been bumping this DJ Benzi, L'il Wayne, and the Cool Kids jam called Gettin' It. It's infectiously delicious.



I'm Lovin it: These purple Gianluca Soldi heels from Te Casan, bright green Christian Louboutin slingbacks and beige 'n' gold YSL wedges from Bergdorfs -- all of which got emailed to me by the fashion section of New York Magazine.








I'm Over it: This coffee and sugar high I'm coming down from -- had a late Wednesday night and needed a boost in the a.m., which unfortuntately translates into a major glucose crash come mid-day. Hi, it's now mid-day.

Laugh of the Day: This artistic tweaking/social commentary on a FedEx drop box.







* Photos property of woostercollective.com, nymag.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home