Tuesday, May 01, 2007

In My Birthday Suit

Birthdays can only mean two things.

One, amount of time to Botox days is a year closer, and two, I need a birthday outfit really, really badly.

Here are some impossible possibilities (ie. in my dreams) for me:












You know what would really make my birthday?

If one of y'all decided to send me any of the above.

Best present ever.


I'm Lovin' it: Day's over! Oh, and this fab parachute dress.






I'm Over it: Why all the coin vaccuums at gas stations around town decided to be "Sorry, out of order" on the one day I really, really wanted to rid my car of all the dirt it's accumulated from my roadtrip onward till now.

Art of the Day: Art-smart graffiti artist David Choe covers the walls of the Facebook head office with his work. If you're addicted to Facebook -- as many of us, ahem, are -- then you'll probably be jonesing for some of this dude's pieces.









*Photos property of woostercollective.com, style.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY haute hippie !
b

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home