Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Going Wylde

The sun is out today.

And I can't stop think about these boots from Thomas Wylde.

The metal studs running down the side are teeny tiny skulls and I am completely in love with the grey shade.

Sure, it's gladiator sandal and Havianas weather but there's no harm in preparing for Fall '07, n'est pas?





I'm Lovin' it: Chueh, Chueh, Chueh! Artist-slash-cartoonist Luke Chueh is showing his wares and signing an autograph or two at Munky King on Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles next week for his "Possessed" exhibition. The postcard invite is too dizz-ope.





I'm Over it: Misunderstandings via email. And Paris Hilton begging Govinator Schwartznegger to pardon her prison sentence. Four words for Paris: Do your time, sucka.

Track of the Day: The Chromeo remix of Feist track "Sea Lion Woman".

Okay, okay. Part of the reason I dig the song is because I can't get over the funny-ness/cheesy-ness of the band name "Chromeo". Take a look at their MySpace pictures and you'll understand why.

www.myspace.com/chromeo



* Photo property of bopshop.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home