Sunday, January 23, 2011

Breakbot on the Black and Whites.

I know, I know. So I talk about this Breakbot track quite a bit.

But it was the one song last year that just made me happy all the time.

This evening, while doing my Sunday evening web reads and video clip watching, I came across a young fellow on YouTube named cruzo67.

He appears to do quite a few piano covers, mostly of artists you don't normally associate with piano covers, like the aforementioned Breakbot, along with other Ed Banger artists, Duck Sauce, Deadmau5, Ratatat, Cypress Hill, The Bloody Beetroots, Daft Punk and more.

Obviously the boy is a master with the ear, as in listening to music and being able to translate it to the keys—it's not like Deadmau5 and Ed Banger sell sheet music of their electro tracks.

Check out his piano version of 'Baby I'm Yours':



And here's the original again:



Need to learn to play this!

Guess my mom knew the pain I felt suffering through Royal Convservatory piano classes in my childhood would pay off some day.

Here's one more for the road. His classic piano take of Daft Punk's 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger':

4 Comments:

Blogger quran town marketing said...

Great blog, Thanks.



learn arabic online, arabic lessons, learn to speak arabic, arabic learning, online arabic course, online arabic classes, arabic classes, learn quran, quran teacher, quran for kids, quran reading, free quran lessons, Learn Quran Online, minhaj ul quran uk, rainbow quran uk, free quran uk

4:54 AM  
Blogger alicetaylor said...

Your topic is very great and useful for us…thank you

potaup

1:12 AM  
Blogger ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram

12:45 AM  
Blogger fally jonesh said...

This is such a nice blog for me. Really amazing and very informative blog. thanks for sharing.
iogamez.com
Geometrydashonline.net

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home