Monday, May 10, 2010

Cute.

My girl Cancansoo got me the raddest sequin shoulder shrug for my birthday.

And in my favorite colors, too, as she put it: black and gold.

This cutie-pie gal rocked the aforementioned colors at an event in L.A. last week. I'm feeling an emulation coming on.

I think this is also a perfect example of not letting your clothes wear you -- she seems so at ease rocking the body-con black dress and peeptoe booties.

My love for this outfit is as much her confident aura as it is the ensemble.

Break me off a piece of that! (Aura, that is.)





I'm Lovin' it: The Bird and the Bee did a tribute album to Hall & Oates called Interpreting the Masters Volume 1: A Tribute to Daryl Hall and John Oates. I've loved Daryl and John forever, and I think -- though not particularly groundbreaking -- this is a very fun cover record of classic Hall & Oates tunes. Hi, Rich Girl and Sarah Smile!




I'm Over it: A bunch of my shoes need repairing. My dang over-pronating feet.


Track of the Day: My girl Dev Brooks tweeted me this track today. "Four Floors (Diplo edit)" by Sunday Girl. Holy shiite. It's awesome. Phat beats, strings, haunting vocals, epic sound. I don't know what's up with me, but I've been into epic-sounding music of late.





* Photo property of style.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home