Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Happy New Year!

I'm back from my hiatus in La-La Land and getting ready to ring in the new year with friends -- my loved ones! -- tonight (and in my pretty new black dress, too).

I recently wrote a blog on Sweetspot about my resolutions for this new year and want to share it with the rest of you.

Some people think resolution-writing is futile, but I personally think it's good for the soul and really rather therapeutic, even if a few of those resolutions happen to fall by the wayside.

May you all have a happy, happy, happy new year filled with more love, happiness and success than you can handle. I think 2010 is going to be amazing!

xo
Haute Hippie





* Photo property of dailycontributor.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home