Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jacket Racket

Shame on me!

I'm currently wearing the outfit I wore on Sunday, meaning I've doubled an ensemble within three days.

Does that make me a horrible fashion-head??

It's beautiful out, and though I realized just how chilly the wind was the moment my foot stepped out of my apartment building, I realized I still really wanted to rock my jean jacket anyway.

Here's a photo of my outfit today: Just USA skinny denim, loose and pocketed long tank from Urban Outfitters, B2 boots, knit vest with silk striped back from UO as well, Zara Trafaluc jean jacket (from six or seven years ago at least), H&M men's scarf and Tru Value Vintage necklace.

So many layers and colors! Love it!!








I'm Lovin' it: GAP media preview tomorrow to take a look at the new CFDA/Vogue collaboration collection. Fingers crossed Alexander Wang is part of this joint effort.


I'm Over it: This wind not only does a number on my hair, it also makes it about 10 degrees colder than it really is.


Track of the Day: "A Bright Light" by The Appleseed Cast. From Kansas. Indie rock. Lots of guitars.






* Photos property of Haute Hippie, newberryphotography.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home