Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pastelle Colors

I felt like listening to a little bit of Kanye West while working away this afternoon and soon found myself bopping to the happy beats of "Good Life".

Then I remembered that Kanye was in the midst of launching his clothing line, which is so apropos, considering Vanity Fair named him to their annual International Best Dressed List this year.

His line is called Pastelle (for reasons yet unknown), and for now the website is just a landing page with a "coming soon" message. West is, however, in the middle of collaborating on sunglasses collection with Aussie brand Ksubi, so watch out for those sunnies to hit the market in the near future.

In the meantime, pieces from Pastelle made cameos in Kanye's music video for "Good Life", so check it below and see if you like his duds.








I'm Lovin' it: My Hollywood Life boss called me today and used the words "us", "fly", "you" and "New York Fashion Week" in the same sentence. The word I used back? "Yes". Please, please, please don't let this be a dream!!


I'm Over it: All the goddamn honking that's taking place outside my apartment. It's loud. Very. Thus is the downtown life.


Music of the Day: Ssion from Kansas City, Missouri. The group -- which is essentially Cody Critchloe -- is classified as punk on their MySpace page, but that's not what I'd categorize them as at all. I'd say Ssion is indie-dance-pop, wavering on electronica. I'm not sure if they'd be mad at me for saying that, but you may agree once you listen to their tracks "Clowns" and "Bullshit". Anyhoo, Ssion is coming into town mid-September, ji-yeah!








* Photo property of Ssion and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home