Thursday, December 06, 2007

Roden Gray

My girl Seems threw a store opening shaker last night at Vancity's newest men's boutique, Roden Gray.

Rob Lo, who owns local denim emporium Dutil on West Cordova, opened his nouveau boutique's doors to friends last night with bottles of Heineken and Remy Martin cognac for the mostly hipster crowd. Unfortunately, the cognac ran out as soon as me and my gals got there, wah wah...

So if you're a guy looking for new wares -- or a gal looking for a Christmas present for your BF -- I suggest you make your way to 231 Cambie, between West Cordova and Water Street.







I'm Lovin' it: A secret santa party tonight with my K-Dizzle crew. It's a random gift exchange, meaning if you don't like your gift, you can steal a present someone else has already opened. Woot woot!


I'm Over it: Laptop hunting...


Track of the Day: The Disco Song by Au Revoir Simone. I heard it on some clip showing Posh Spice vogue-ing in the photoshoot for her Elle Magazine cover -- it's SUCH a catchy tune.






* Photos property of Roden Gray, supmag.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home