Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All I Want For Christmas...

Is this holiday gift set from Bond No. 9.

It comes with six 50 ml bottles of Bond's Downtown Eaux de Parfums. Yup...you got the West Side, Bryant Park, Chinatown, Wall Street, Hamptons, Harlem, Coney Island and more in pretty packaging.

And yes, it is rather expensive-o at $1600 per keepsake box.

But considering how much it costs per square foot in NYC nowadays, owning a little bit of New York's boroughs in a bottle for less than two grand is a STEAL.







I'm Lovin' it: The boots Mark "The Cobrasnake" Hunter snapped in the bottom left corner. I likey the lace tights with it, too.







I'm Over it: Rain, rain, rain yesterday and super sunshine-y today. Vancouver's winter weather '07 has some serious ADD.


Track of the Day: The remix Adrock from the Beastie Boys did of M.I.A's "Paper Planes". Check out the Diplo version, too. Giant Step put out a CD of these M.I.A. remixes -- plus one of her track "Boyz" -- if you really want a hard copy.



* Image source: Elena Cattafi for Bond No. 9, The Cobrasnake and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home