Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shoe Clue

Last year, I was tres excited after stumbling upon the Abaete for Payless shoe collection, discovered in a rare Haute Hippie appearance at a local SoCal shopping mall.

I ended up buying black suede, faux alligator and gold trim pumps, as well as suede ankle booties -- both of which have been my go-to footwear when it comes to going out.

Abaete has gone and done it again with another collection, this time less ghetto sophisticate and more classicmod, with the same attention to detail: gradient lucite heels, shiny patent and a clear section in the shoe's body to slightly mimick the D'orsay -- well, kind of.

In any case, it seems classy and lady-like is on order for Fall '07.










I'm Lovin' it: Shuswap and me. Tomorrow night. Boo yah. Oh, and a yesterday's birthday man of the hour -- my Big Brother K -- inebriatedly pointing at our friend Trevy C. and for some reason saying, "I hate you, I hate you!" repeatedly, while trying to get him to jump off the patio balcony of Chivana's on 4th. Yeah, that would've been some birthday present.

I'm Over it: Working on less sleep than usually accustomed to is NOT FUN. Especially when it's your own damn fault for shutting down a local watering hole the night before and still not going to bed afterward.

Track of the Day: None today.




* Photos property of payless.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shining shoes....I'd like to have a same model for my wife in josef seibel brand...

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home