Monday, April 06, 2009

My Name Is Gladiator

Russell Crowe in Body of Lies: yikes.

Russell Crowe in Gladiator: yum.

BCBG price tags: yikes.

BCBG Studded Wedge Gladiator Sandal: double yum.

Saritz and I cruised around town on foot for nearly five hours yesterday, basking in the glorious sunshine and basically being tourists in our own city.

Before heading back to my neighborhood post-walk, we made a little stop in BCBG, where I saw these amazing sand-colored gladiator wedge sandals (which came in a heeled version, too) and promptly had visions of summer dresses, tanned legs, and patio evenings dancing Sugar Plum-style in my head.

My name might not be Gladiator -- and it's certainly not Maximus -- but it can be, if it means having these for Summer '09.










I'm Lovin' it: Two Saturdays ago, my girls Ovitch, Steph A., Berry and I crashed the Gibson Guitar soiree that was going down a block and a half away from my apartment. Not only did we rock out to a pretty good cover band, we also got a pretty nicely stocked gift bag on the way out (so rockers apparently like MAC lip color?). But the most amazing thing in the bag -- beside the gourmet brownies that lasted about ten seconds in my possession -- was a golden olive oil face serum from Tval. Just a few drops and your skin is baby smooth. And it works on all skin types. Who knew Gibson Guitar would have a hand in giving me perfect skin?






I'm Over it: Uh, it's already April. That means my birthday is two days less than a month away as of today. Old bag I am. Sigh sigh sigh.


Music of the Day: Please buy the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album It's Blitz!. It's a start to finish piece of work, and "Skeletons" is almost half the reason why it needs your immediate ownership. Oh, Karen O. Such a pretty voice.







* Photos property of bcbg.com, tvalskincare.com, Haute Hippie and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home